Help us Create Lasting Change
The Cincinnati Works Business Model
In its first 20 years of existence, Cincinnati Works helped more than 8,000 individuals get the coaching they need to attain and retain a job, delivering an estimated impact of $35 million on the local economy through increased income and sales tax and reduced use of public services.
Most social service agencies treat the symptoms of poverty with transactions: groceries from a food pantry, medicine from a free clinic, rental vouchers from a government agency. The Cincinnati Works Business Model treats the root of the problem, providing access to stable jobs and personalized coaching to help individuals retain and advance within those jobs.
This continued support affects not only individuals and families, but the entire community. Our business model presents a solution to poverty. Your investment, leveraged with local dollars, ensures that within two years every new community implementing the Cincinnati Works Business Model will be poised to start eliminating poverty.
- Experience the dignity of work
- Discover purpose & independence
- Model new behaviors for their children
- Address issues of hunger, health, and homelessness
- Avoid/Escape a life of violence and crime
- Boost to workforce development
- Jobs filled with willing, capable, and reliable people
- Economic boon
- Safer and more vibrant communities
- Reduced use of public benefits/taxpayer dollars